Thursday 9 May 2013

Greetings

Hey Everyone,

Since I have lots of free time on my hands over summer I figured I would create a blog to post my work in progress pics that I prefer to keep of more serious sites.

My aim to is be able to look back at this blog come September and be able to see progression and improvements in my work as the Games Industry is highly competitive and I'm simply not good enough for it, and I could be entering it (or trying to) within a year or 2.

Within further delay then, my first model to grace this blog.
 

br brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr br br

I found a rather interesting mini tutorial on high-poly modelling using turbosmooth which I wanted to experiment with, I thought it was very interesting and left me with quite a nice result.

Although as can clearly be seen there is some texture stretching which is something I usually avoid, however it is still something I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment